Our team comprises solicitors from all of our core practice areas, and is able to advise you on a wide range of legal issues.
Our lawyers have practical experience of working within the NHS and in private practice as healthcare professionals. This experience enables us to more readily understand the issues which affect the sector, and provide you with insightful, practical advice.
The services we provide to our full spectrum of healthcare clients include advising on:
- GMS and GDS contracts and other contractual relationships with regulatory bodies
- Partnership / practice (and shareholder) agreements and disputes
- Clinical commissioning groups
- Collaboration and service-sharing arrangements (including public-private sector arrangements)
- Dental Services
- Pharmacy contract applications, oppositions, appeals and minor relocations (see Pharmacy Services)
- Corporate finance – all aspects of and the securities for investments and funding arrangements
- Regulatory matters
- Acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Property – purchases, sales and leases
- Public procurement – ensuring commissioners of healthcare services comply with EU public procurement legislation
- Employment issues
- Wealth protection and other legal services for private individuals
We have developed a trusted network of agents, surveyors, bankers and accountants, who specialise in the healthcare sector and provide practical advice. By working closely with, and being able to recommend these trusted advisers, we are able to offer you a complete healthcare service.
Recognition of Expertise:
"The ‘very client-centric’ Richard Hough leads the team at Brabners LLP, which acts on property, litigation, employment, corporate and commercial matters in the health sector, and has a particularly large pharmacy client base."
The Legal 500 2016
"I cannot rate the services of Lydia Edgar and Richard Hough in the Brabners Healthcare team highly enough. Thanks to an extremely well-crafted and robust letter by Mr Hough and excellent advice regarding employment law from Mrs Edgar, they were able to protect and fully restore my reputation as a doctor, ending a number of months of unnecessary stress over an unfounded allegation.
It was evident that their levels of professional knowledge and skill were able to accommodate the highly regulated and complex environment in which I work. I would not hesitate to call on their services again in the future, should the need arise."
Dr Andrew Babicki BSc(Hons) MB ChB
To discover what our healthcare solicitors could do for you, get in touch with our team today.