Our logistics solicitors have represented shippers such as Maersk, seaports of entry and exit such as Liverpool and Heysham, road and train hauliers such as Stobart and Freightliner and warehousing and distribution specialists such as DHL and Boughey. We have also acted for end users in sectors from retail to manufacturing to chemicals.
Our aim is to provide a legal service for the logistics sector from people who not only understand the law in their area of specialism, but also understand the commercial issues that affect the sector.
Our primary areas of logistics expertise include:
- Commercial contracts
- Terms and conditions (both industry standard such as UKWA and RHA and bespoke)
- Debt recovery
- Commercial litigation
- Health and safety
- PACE interviews
- Magistrate court representation for breach of road traffic law
- Intellectual property (including strategic advice regarding branding and IP portfolio management)
- Environmental law
- Debt and equity funding
- Corporate (including acquisitions and disposals)
- Insolvency/corporate recovery.
We are associate members of the trade associations British Ports Association and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, as well as contributing to and speaking at Freight Transport Association events. We are also active on the Merseyside SuperPort Panel.
If you'd like to learn more about how our logistics solicitors can help your business, contact our team today.