The recruitment sector has evolved at a lightning-fast pace over the last few years. The landscape is an ever changing one that continues to develop.
Whilst changes to the law is just one of the problems, we have seen a change in terms of the types of issues that we are now asked to advise on.
From buying and selling businesses and restructuring in a changing and competitive market to recruitment consultants moving from one employer to another, and the breach of post termination restrictive covenants, the recruitment industry has its own challenges. To complicate matters further, there is the prolific rise of social media.
With our specific sector focus on recruitment, and many years of dealing with all of the challenges that you are likely to face, we are the right legal advisers for you.
We are proud of our relationships with a number of the well-recognised trade organisations and associations which operate across the sector. We are advisers to TEAM (The Employment Agents Movement), REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and ALP (Association of Labour Providers).
Why we are what we are
Brabners has an organically grown Recruitment Services Group, which is led by Paul Chamberlain and Emma Clarke. The core of the sector group is four lawyers who specialise in employment and recruitment law. It works closely with other specialists in the litigation, commercial and corporate practice areas.
What it is that we offer that those who don’t have the specialist expertise in this area, is the knowledge of what is happening in the sector generally. Today’s world of recruitment is ever changing and evolving and you need a legal adviser who understands what that means – that is Brabners.
What we can do?
- Contracts – supply terms with clients and individual contract arrangements, including Regulation 10/PBA employment contracts
- Umbrella and RPO
- Self-employed models
- Advice on Agency Workers’ Regulations and Conduct Regulations issues
- Transfer fees advice and disputes (temp to temp, temp to perm and temp to third party)
- GLA advice and licence revocations
- Business protection advice
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Corporate acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Employment advice
- Travel and subsistence schemes
- Dispute resolution issues
Contact an expert in the Recruitment Agency Group.