We also have strong connections with Vision and Media and Creative England, based in MediaCity in Salford.
Our media and entertainment solicitors have expertise and experience in the following important areas:
- Gaming, competition and prize draws
- Copyright and intellectual property
- Trade mark prosecution
- Broadcasting agreements
- Pre-publication/broadcasting advice
- Press/broadcasting codes
- Confidentiality agreements
- Endorsement and image rights
- Event hire and organisation
- Development and exploitation of creative works
- Software Games
Solicitors from across our practice areas, including, Sports law, Commercial, Intellectual Property, Corporate, Employment, Property and Litigation are here to assist any clients within the Media & Entertainment industry. The skill sets of our lawyers complement each other, enabling us to provide you with a full service that meets all your needs.
To see how our team of media and entertainment solicitors could benefit your business, get in touch today.