We advise on all environmental issues from compliance with environmental regulations to representation in prosecutions. We have in-depth experience of the full range of environmental matters to provide you, whether you are a large multi-national or an individual, with specialist advice and representation.
We work closely with other teams in the firm such as Commercial Property, Construction and Corporate, where the legal requirements often interact.
Services we prove include:
- Environmental permitting and waste management
- Pollution, including water, air and land
- Marine and water law
- Statutory nuisance
- Contaminated land
- Producer responsibility
- Transactional support and due diligence
- Climate change
- Prosecution, enforcement and other regulatory action
- Advising on Environmental Impact Assessments and Habitat Regulation Assessments this includes advice on the need and legal reviews of the documents
- Judicial reviews and other legal challenges
- Litigation arising from environmental harm
- REACH and chemicals
We act across all sectors. Recently we have provided advice to those operating within the waste, energy, utilities, chemicals, food and drink, medical and pharmaceutical, gas and petroleum, electronics and engineering, construction, property, manufacturing, mining and minerals, telecommunications, banks and social landlords.
If you'd like to learn more about how our environment and health and safety solicitors can help you, contact our team today.