Our pensions team acts for:
Our Pensions team provides clear, wide-ranging legal advice on:
- Corporate restructuring, M&A and business transfers (including TUPE)
- Outsourcing arrangements
- Scheme mergers, closure and winding up
- Scheme deficit reduction strategies
- Provision of security and contingent assets in the pensions context
- Investment issues and contracts
- Scheme redesign
- Pension scheme disputes (including equalisation, Section 75 liabilities and incomplete or defective documentation)
- Dealing with the Pensions Regulator, the PPF and other adjudicators
- Advising on SSAS and SIPP products
- Senior employee arrangements (including termination of employment)
- Ombudsman complaints and all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution
We have experience of handling a wide range of trustee issues and as a result can act constructively and provide a solutions-based service.
We are part of the firm’s Employment law team, one of the largest in the North West, with over 20 Employment solicitors dedicated to providing high quality advice on complex employment law issues. Our combined knowledge broadens the support we can offer you.