We understand your business requires you to deliver focussed, commercial advice on a wide range of legal matters under time pressure. Sometimes it is necessary to seek external help. We’re here to provide you with the external support you need, whether this is as additional capacity, advice and information, or connections to make your job easier.
Our team understands the unique role of being in-house lawyers – they’ve done it themselves. They have experience of working in an in-house counsel role, both in the private sector and the public sector, and know the issues you face. We offer a service that provides value for money and a commercial awareness of the needs of your business.
As part of a full service law firm our in-house lawyer team can advise on matters such as:
- Commercial contracts;
- Data Protection;
- Public Procurement;
- Intellectual Property;
- Planning and Environmental Law;
- Property asset management;
- Defending tribunal claims;
- Disciplinary and grievance matters;
- Restructuring and exits;
- Corporate governance and compliance;
- Group re-organisations.
We also have a dispute resolution team should matters become contentious.
Our additional offerings include:
- bespoke training. This can be on-site, hosted by us, or delivered via webinar, whichever is best for you;
- invitations to seminars we are holding, providing networking opportunities with professionals interested in the subject matter;
- site visits, so we can see how your business operates on the ground;
- secondments of our lawyers into your business. By working with you on-site we get to know you even better;
- reverse secondments for you and your team to broaden experience;
- receipt of all our relevant publications, including a bespoke quarterly publication for in-house lawyers, which will give you a quick update on current issues and includes horizon scanning of relevant legislative changes;
- tailored fees and pricing structures with transparent costs - we understand businesses are price sensitive;
- an initial free advice call, making obtaining a quick second opinion or point check as easy as picking up the phone.
We offer ambitious businesses a practical out-come based approach with commercial solutions to your legal needs while developing ongoing relationships that benefit you.
We’re happy to discuss how our in-house lawyer team can help your business.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 600 3000 to speak with the member of the team who can help you best.
Michael Winder for Commercial Matters:
Andrew Millar for Corporate Matters:
Chris Pavlou for Employment and Pensions Matters:
Luke Taylor for Property Matters