Our specialist corporate expertise, combined with our ability to bring in experts on areas such as employment, pensions, tax and property law enables us to truly understand your business issues and provide rounded advice that is practical, commercial and cost effective.
We like to challenge conventional ways of working and know that solving the complex problems faced by business owners and management teams requires intelligent and often inventive strategies.
We advise public and private companies, entrepreneurs, SMEs, owner managed businesses and professional practices on all aspects of corporate, corporate finance and commercial law, including:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Tax
- Family Investment Companies
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Public Company Takeovers
- Public Markets
In Liverpool, we can offer an integrated approach with access to Corporate Finance and Deal Origination expertise from our own corporate finance boutique.
Ranked as the largest Corporate team in the North West, we offer strength in depth and experience drawn from completing more than 100 transactions each year.
At all times your business will be handled by senior, experienced Corporate solicitors. We deliver a partner-led service and our partners use their expertise to provide quick and effective solutions for you.
We have distinctive selling points, such as:
- Our people, their experience and reputation. Many of our Corporate partners are ranked by Chambers and Legal 500 as leaders in their field
- The importance we place on your business and aspirations. We customise our approach to suit you. We take time to understand your business and your issues and help you to achieve your goals by managing risk effectively and providing strong project management
- The real value we strive to provide you with. We are passionate about building long-term relationships with you, providing commercial as well as legal advice
- Our use of knowledge sharing and IT to manage and reduce timescales and costs
- Our recruitment and training of talented Corporate solicitors, who are energetic and commercially astute with first-rate technical skills. We can support you with multi-disciplinary teams of specialists working across the UK and overseas