Good commercial agreements encourage performance and discourage disputes. But when a dispute arises it’s important to feel confident that the agreement provides protection.
Our role in delivering this is critical. We understand the importance of getting the deal done but also understand the need to get it right.
Our team of Commercial solicitors has broad experience in a wide range of areas and sectors and provides advice in the following principal areas:
- Commercial contracts
- General commercial and business advice
- Compliance / Regulatory advice
- IT / Technology
- Specialist advice for the Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical sectors
- Public Procurement
- Intellectual Property (IP) – Contentious and non-contentious
- Trade Mark Prosecution
We advise a wide range of sectors and industries; from legal advice on the day-to-day requirements of operating a business, and general commercial contract advice, through to a variety of specialist areas including intellectual property rights, data and data protection, technology, competition law, media and entertainment. Our specialist Commercial solicitors provide a pro-active, solutions-orientated, commercial approach with a high level of partner involvement.
We represent clients in numerous sectors including:
- Creative / Media / Entertainment / Software / Games
- Education / Academies / Universities
- Food and Agriculture
- Healthcare / Pharmacy
- IT / Technology / E-Commerce
- Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Chemicals
- Manufacturing / Logistics / Distribution / Transport
- Renewable Energy / Waste / Environment
- Social, Public, Charity and Third Sector
- Sport/Betting & Gaming